Save more. Every personal finance journey is dependent on your ability to save money. But how much? Which accounts? For what purpose? We'll tackle all of these questions in this section
- 8 Ways to Save Money Now!
- Affordable Cook-at-home Meal Recipes from the SmartPath Team
- Frugal Ways to Save on Vacation
- How one call saved me $400 a year
- What To Say When You Cut The Cord
- 24 Free Activities To Do When Cash Is Tight
- Tips to Reduce Home Energy Expenses
- Negotiate Everything
- Nickels and Dimes
- Saving is genetic?
- Saving on Big Events
- I hate coupon shoppers....when they're in front of me
- How do I save on medical costs?
- What can my HSA/FSA pay for?
- How does my FSA work and how much should I contribute?
- Realistic Expectations
How can we make this page better? Let us know so we can help.