Insurance protects you from risks that would be financially debilitating. It serves as a safety net while you work your financial plan. You don't want to be under insured or over insured - you want to be appropriately insured. This section will help.
- Term vs. Perm Life Insurance
- Life Insurance's Hard Sell
- How do I select the right health insurance plan?
- What is disability insurance and do I need it?
- How does a disability policy work?
- Where do I get disability insurance?
- How much disability insurance should I get?
- Should I buy the extended warranty
How can we make this page better? Let us know so we can help.