We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
We have two primary product interfaces: (1) a client portal for our customers and (2) an administrative dashboard for our Financial Coaches. As a mobile focused member of our development team, you'll be charged with integrating our mobile offering into existing products and shaping our platform offerings going forward.
Our stack includes:
- React Native
- Jest for testing
- CodePush and fastlane for builds
- Google Analytics and Bugsnag for analytics and insights
- Ensure customer trust and satisfaction by putting user needs first.
- Rapidly develop new features that end up in thousands of users hands.
- Maintain and refactor existing code – help fight the good fight against tech debt.
- Interact with users via support to help debug and get to the root of bugs.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- A passion for helping Main Street families gain financial courage and a better understanding
- Exude empathy for users and drive for a compelling User Experience
- Have developed in React Native or Flutter
- Experience developing a Node backend
- Are at home with Git and Github
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Subscribe to a strong belief in user and automated testing
- Experience with Postgres databases and GraphQL
- Experience integrating Mobile and Desktop User Experience
- Native mobile development experience with Swift, Kotlin or Java
- Have used React or VueJS in a production environment
- Have used Google Cloud technologies
We’re located near Piedmont Park and the Beltline in the Armour Junction office area near Sweetwater Brewery, Lindbergh, and Ansley Mall. Our office is a collaborative, modern workspace that has easy access to and from the I-85 and the rest of the city.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free, fresh snacks and coffee
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Success Sharing with employees
- 4% 401(k) Matching immediately upon starting
- Untracked Vacation