Marketing Communications Manager
Remote, US Only
We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join our growing team.
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll work closely with our Account Management team to effectively communicate with our existing customers and their employees. If you exude flexibility, a commitment to openness and authentic curiosity, you’re on the right track. At SmartPath, we’re all on a mission to help people with their finances.
You can expect to take on these challenges:
- Plan, develop, and organize campaigns to our customer’s employees driving SmartPath engagement
- Produce copy (write and edit) for campaigns, materials, and projects across SmartPath
- Work closely with our Data Analytics team to optimize efforts
This opportunity is a unique combination of creativity and meticulous execution to drive change for those who need it. Our users love our service - join the team that’s making a difference in people’s lives!
What we're looking for:
We're passionate about what we do. Here are all of the areas we expect you to show your passion.
- Perfectionist striving for powerful, creative, and impactful copy to drive engagement using emails, flyers, webinars, and our website
- Impeccable communication capabilities internally and externally
- Clear, consistent attention to detail
- Organized and methodical approach to project management
- Obsession with key performance indicators and tracking efforts
- As needed, work with our Sales team to develop materials for external marketing needs
- Exuding empathy for our clients and their personal finance challenges
- Championing our mission. We’re a small company and folks often wear multiple hats. From time to time, you may be asked to lend a hand somewhere else temporarily.
Ideally we'd like:
- 2+ years of relevant experience, including experience marketing directly to consumers
- Proficiency with design software (Figma or Adobe)
- Savvy with Google Analytics and UTM tracking
- Degree in Communications, Management, or related field
- People who are curious about purple cows
Important things to know:
Timing: We’d like to have someone in this position by mid July.
Flexibility: This is a full-time role, however we are more results oriented than clock oriented. We have people working in all timezones and are at different life stages. We know things are extra crazy right now so we completely understand childcare or other life circumstances that might interrupt a normal “9 to 5” workday. We’re happy to discuss working arrangements with you.
Salary: The salary range for this role is $70,000 - $85,000 depending on experience.
Location: This job can be anywhere inside the US. We are based in Atlanta and get together several times per year as a team, but you are welcome to work from anywhere.
Team: You would report directly to our CEO and work with our Account Management and Sales teams.
Vaccination Policy: Due to our work with several government entities and contractors, SmartPath is required to have a vaccination policy in place. Our policy allows for federally required exemptions. Please mention this if you are concerned during the interview process.
Benefits: We currently offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covering 100% of individual premiums
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Annual Home Office Setup allowance
- Annual Continuing Education allowance
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- TSA Precheck reimbursement
- Unlimited Vacation