We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
We have a diverse product offering including both externally facing mobile and web apps as well as internal support applications. As member of our Engineering team, you'll be building, improving and maintaining across a variety of software.
Our stack includes:
- React Native for our mobile offering
- VueJS for our web app
- Node / Express for our backends
- Jest and Cypress for testing
- GitHub Actions and FastLane for CI
- Pendo, Google Analytics and Bugsnag for analytics and insights
- Ensure customer trust and satisfaction by putting user needs first.
- Rapidly develop new features that end up in thousands of users hands.
- Maintain and refactor existing code – help fight the good fight against tech debt.
- Interact with users via support to help debug and get to the root of bugs.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Exude empathy for users and drive for a compelling User Experience
- A passion for helping Main Street families gain financial courage and a better understanding
- Have developed in React Native or VueJS, preferably both
- Experience with GraphQL
- Are at home with Git and Github
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience scaling server architecture
- Subscribe to a strong belief in user and automated testing
- Experience in IaaS environments
- Habitual data backed decision making
Our Engineering Department was already distributed before the rest of the company implemented a work-from-home policy amidst the current pandemic, so we are a well functioning, fully remote team.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Education allowance
- 4% 401(k) Matching
- Untracked Vacation