We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
As a Coach, you will conduct one-on-one phone based sessions with clients and guide them through key financial decisions from buying a home or car to evaluating options to get out of debt.
Our services are offered to employees of companies as an employer-paid benefit, so you don’t have to worry about finding clients or selling products - just helping people with their money.
- Provide clients with strategic advice and actionable plans for creating and following a budget, repaying debt, improving credit scores, and building savings
- Track clients’ progress and hold them accountable to defined goals
- Maintain an updated knowledge of personal finance rules, terms, and best practices
- Collaborate with other coaches to develop and improve our services and procedures
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Comfortable and confident discussing a variety of personal finance topics with clients and inspiring them to take action
- Excellent math skills and a knack for problem-solving
- Ability to pivot and evolve within a fast-paced business environment
- High Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- A passion for helping families grow their financial courage and understanding of financial topics
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), AFCPE Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC), or actively pursuing certification
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in a professional capacity
- Ability to travel < 10%
We’re located near Piedmont Park and the Beltline in the Armour Junction office area near Sweetwater Brewery, Lindbergh, and Ansley Mall. Our office is a collaborative, modern workspace that has easy access to and from the I-85 and the rest of the city.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Free, fresh snacks and coffee
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Success Sharing with employees
- 4% 401(k) Matching immediately upon starting
- Untracked Vacation