We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That’s why we’re working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
As a senior data analyst, you'll be helping drive the decision making process and analyzing results across a wide spectrum of our products.
Our Offering Includes:
- Co-branded Learning Portals
- Live Webinars
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Telephonic Financial Coaching
- Ensure customer trust and satisfaction by putting user needs first.
- Drive a data-oriented decision mindset leveraging quantifiable and rigorously tested metrics.
- Drill into and determine the lifecycle value of users.
- Mine and analyze data to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Engage with Product, Account Management, and Engineering to guide decision making.
- Provide clean, consistent data for both internal and external reporting.
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Analytical Super Powers (Excel wizards only please)
- Comfortable working with SQL
- Strong cross-departmental communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies in the analytics field
- Ability to translate numbers into compelling visuals
- A passion for helping Main Street families gain financial courage and confidence
- Experience conducting and analyzing user research
- Proven track record of product thinking
- Experience leading the development of KPIs
Our product team was already distributed before the rest of the company implemented a work-from-home policy amidst the current pandemic, so we are a well functioning, fully remote team.
- Free financial advising
- Volunteer Time Off
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental and vision coverage at 75% for individuals
- Education allowance
- 4% 401(k) Matching
- Untracked Vacation