We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for strengthening client and account relationships, retention activities of assigned accounts, and creating business growth opportunities. We are looking for a collaborative person who thrives on relationships and creative problem solving. If you exude flexibility, a commitment to openness and authentic curiosity, you’re on the right track. In the end, we’re all on a mission to help people with their finances.This role will work with our customers (employers and their benefits administrators / HR departments).
You can expect to take on these problems:
- Develop customer relationships that positively impact people’s financial lives
- Ensure that our customers get the content they need at the right time
- Launch new customers and keep current customers top of mind
This opportunity is a unique combination of high-energy, motivated problem solving. Our users love our service - join the team that’s making a difference in people’s lives.
What we're looking for:
We're passionate about what we do. Here are all of the areas we expect you to show your passion.
- Partnering with our customers to champion SmartPath in their corporate wellness plans via regular meetings and check-ins
- Implementing new and existing customers by developing strategic plans
- Providing customer-facing day-to-day support
- Communicating with your customers about program changes and updates
- Driving program enhancements by sharing customer feedback
- Coordinating marketing collateral and materials for customer events
- Analyzing and reviewing engagement reports for retention, opportunity and trends
- Utilizing Salesforce to manage and close individual opportunities
- Collaborating with internal Sales and Product teams
- Meeting and exceeding ongoing retention targets
Ideally we'd like:
- Experience in B2B sales, with 2+ years of account management experience
- Solid understanding of corporate benefits programs
- Highly organized individual able to juggle priorities
- Experience working in small, distributed, results-oriented teams requiring self-motivation
- A proven track record of meeting quotas and driving revenue
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Adaptability in responding to evolving internal and external stakeholder needs
Important things to know:
Timing: We’d like to have someone in this position by the end of June.
Salary: The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000 depending on experience.
Location: This job can be anywhere inside the US. We are based in Atlanta and get together several times per year as a team, but you are welcome to work from anywhere.
Team: You would report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and work alongside your peers on the Account Management team as well as our Product team.
We believe that everyone deserves a simpler, low-stress relationship with their money. Personal finance has been overrun by complexity, sales, and uncertainty. That's why we're working to make financial problem solving more personal and accessible for people like you, your friends, your coworkers, and your family.
Our culture is pretty informal, hard-working and human. We aren't perfect and still learning a lot as we grow, especially from each new hire that brings something new to the team. There's not much hierarchy so instead we focus on results and ownership. Everyone owns a part of our mission and everyone contributes.
We are venture backed and closing in on profitability, though our story started over 10 years ago when our founder Alok Deshpande started SmartPath as an education company running seminars out of hotel ballrooms. We've adapted our services and strategy over the years, but his passion for helping main street folks get the help they deserve with their money is still our north star.